Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Nick

It is Nick's birthday today. He is the big 3-1!

The kids are very excited about today being his birthday (not sure why).

I have a great gift in store for him, but since I am afraid he may peak at this blog I can't tell you what it is. Maybe I will update it later to share with you all (truth be told I am equally excited because it is kinda a gift for me as well).

Update! I did give Nick his gift this morning, he and I and a couple friends of our are going to see Kenny Chesney for his Pirates and Poets Tour at the Van Andel on May 21!!! I cannot wait!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Mark,Amber,Hallie and Addison Jones

Be the Good said...

Yay Nick! Have a great day! What a fabulous wife you have with such thoughtful b-day gift ideas!!!