Wednesday, April 9, 2008

PEACE & QUIET!

I am not quite sure what to do with myself at the moment. The boys just took off for a night at Grandma's with their cousin, Jacob. Ryleigh slept over at the neighbors house last night and hasn't returned yet. So, I have the house ALL to MYSELF! I am thinking about getting into the shower, but I just can't imagine what a shower without about 10 interruptions of tattling, kids having to go potty (of course in the bathroom that I am showering in...they can't pick one of the other two in the house), asking me some of the most ridiculous questions that really could have waited until I was done, or just wanting to know when exactly I am going to come out (to which I usually reply "when the hot water is gone".) This is such a wonderful peaceful time I just want to relish every second of it.

No comments: