Saturday, March 15, 2008

4 Things

Thank you Marissa for your "4 things" tag! Here's what I've got:

1. Four jobs that I have had in my life:
-Youth Director (current)
-Daycare Provider
-Product/Project Coordinator for a Sign Company
-Transcriptionist/Receptionist
2. Four Movies I would/have watch(ed) over and over:
-Return to Me
-Fried Green Tomatoes
-
-Pay it Forward
3. Four places I have lived:
-Allendale, MI
-Wyoming, MI
-Jenison, MI
-Hudsonville, MI
4. Four TV shows that I watch:
-Biggest Loser
-Millionaire Matchmaker (I know, but it takes NO braincells to watch it, that's why I like it)
-Amazing Race (did you know that they have reruns of this on the GSN at 3:00 a.m.!)
-Any other reality TV show really
5. Four places I have visited:
-Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
-Various locations in Florida
-Does Ohio count?
-West Virginia and the states in between, I guess. (not a world traveler!)
6. Four people who email me regularly:
-My mother
-Nick (obviously just sending me funny "forwards", not our main source of communication)
-Whoever is responsible for sending SPAM e-mails
-I can't list the 4th person right now for fear that they may read this blog at some point and get offended, although their frequent e-mails are appreciated, but generally not necessary and have no real point.
7. Four of my favorite foods:
-Pizza
-Pasta ANYTHING
-Cheese Broccoli Soup from Rainbow Grill (or Russ')
-Fried Mushrooms (I realize this list doesn't sound healthy...just because it is on here doesn't mean I am frequently eating them)
8. Four places I would like to be right now:
-Home
-Bed
-On a vacation (not too picky as to where...anywhere but hear sounds good to me)
-Outside, if it were warmer
9. Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
-Spring/summer
-Watching the kids play t-ball (both Ryleigh and Kobe)
-Spending time at the folks' cottage
-Having weekends to spend with Nick and the kids again since Youth Group won't take soo much time!
10. Four people who should post 4 things:
-I'm not sure if even four people read this blog...and if they do, if they even have a blog....so I guess I will tag whomever is reading this!

No comments: