Friday, March 7, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Don't say a word, I already know....


Pet Zone actually had the cage (used) with bowls, bunny toys and bedding in it at a clearence price. I figured God was telling me to "keep the bunny". I even brought the thing to the vet this a.m. and they cut it's nails and determined that it is a Boy. They think either a min-lop or some mixed breed. He is probably 4-6 months old. So, he is now set up nice in comfy in his new pad in Ryleigh's room. Boy, will she be surprised.


Nick feels as if he has lost all control over our house...but, he'll get over it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a guinea pig and a cat as long as you are taking in stray animals. :)
Aaron

Anonymous said...

I don't think so Aaron. Thanks anyway!!! Maybe try your other neighbors. They are much nicer than me. :)

Zaankali said...

Heads up from someone who has had bunnies for a couple years... They are active at night and so having it in a bedroom of a light sleeper might not work so well. We had to put our cage in the den where it didn't keep people up at night. One other tip, check the water before bed because if they run out in the night they will just keep hitting the water holder and it is very annoying to have to "water" the bunny in the middle of the night.
BTW-I live near Julie and we go to church together.
Smiles!

Be the Good said...

maybe you could show it at the fair this year!!! I see blue ribbons in your future. I think you should get a camper and stay the week with all the kids. I think that's what you do when you have an animal there.

Audrey said...

Marissa; I am speachless, that was so funny I seriously can't even muster up a comment back to it.

Jennifer; Thanks for the advice. I already thought of the water thing and this bunny drinks from a bowl...as for Ryleigh, I am pretty sure she will sleep thru it, but I will keep an eye on it.

Nate and Brenda said...

That is awesome that you kept the bunny!!!