Thursday, March 6, 2008

IT's 2:00 AM, do you know where your husband is at?


So here is, 2:00 am (yes, as in the morning, or "middle of the night" for some) and the dogs are going CRAZY like there is someone at the front door. Now, previously in the evening, Nick was at a buddies house with some friends (I will with-hold names to protect the "innocent") last night playing pool and whatever else guys do when together. I was sound asleep and had no idea what time it was or when he came home. So, at 2:00 AM I was startled awake and tell Nick that it seems like someone is outside. He gets up and looks and finds TWO police cruisers in front of our house with the policemen on our front porch pearing into our garage and what not. Nick's paniced response was "I didn't do anything, don't answer the door". OK....cause evading or hiding from the police sounded l ike a good idea....not really. So, I go to the door and they start asking if my husband was home, when he got home, etc. Long story short, apparently a neighbor of the house he was at called in some suspicious behavior and the police followed Nick's tracks home (he was literrally just on the other side of 56th). I guess their neighborhood has experienced some break ins or vandelism. Well, sorry guys. They asked for names and at 2:00 in the morning I sang like a canary. Anything to get these guys out of my house. I suggested to Nick that perhaps us wives need to start enforcing a curfew....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!? I THOUGHT THERE WAS NEW FOOTPRINTS IN THE SNOW!
WASN'T ME WHO CALLED.....I'VE HAD ENUFF VISITS W/ COPS AT THE BANK LATELY! HEE HEE! -JEN

Anonymous said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! - S.Seube

Be the Good said...

oh my that is too funny!!!!!!!!!!