Saturday, March 8, 2008

My new ride!


I am so EXCITED! After years of suffering in a mini van I have finally gotten an "upgrade". Next week I will be sporting my new (well, "previously owned"...but new to me) Mercury Mountaineer. This is the actual picture of it. It is so pretty! It still seats 7, so I haven't lost any space really. It is fully loaded even with heated leather seats! I can't wait. I said a very non-teary goodbye to the mini van last night. Don't get me wrong, that is a good van and it served our family well for many years....I just never liked that van. Car shopping was fun, but man I didn't realize how stressful it was! Nate was a huge help to me though. He was such a trooper going out on such cold days and suffering through this with me. The kids are very excited, but a bit disappointed because they wanted a new car with a T.V. in it....they'll just have to get over it.

3 comments:

Be the Good said...

THAT is awesome!! I love it! I hearty congratulations to you. I can't wait for the day we get something other than a mini van. Probably won't be til we win the lotto!!!!

Be the Good said...

edit..... not "I hearty congratulations to you" but rather "A hearty congratulations to you!"

julie said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you! It looks very nice!