Monday, December 24, 2012

A Special Place in my heart....how bout yours?

Merry Christmas!!

What a blessed time of year!  I just LOVE how this time of year always has that "feel good" feeling in your heart.  Is it the family? The friends? The church?  The love of a Heavenly Father?  This time of year...this "holiday season"....I wish that feeling carried on for most year round!

Anyway, when I was in church last night, holding my precious sleeping Sadie in my lap, I was looking at her and reflecting on how blessed we are.  How amazing God's plan was when bringing this child into our lives.  How His timing was perfect in it all. 

But as I sat there, holding my blessing (and watching her brother hold her hand and rub her head) my heart started aching for the orphans and those not spending Christmas with a family and I immediately started thinking of Danny.

I am asking for all of you who read this to stop and say a prayer for this sweet sweet boy!  I just think of all of his potential, if given the opportunity!  Just the growth he would experience with the love of a family alone...

I know his forever family is out searching for him too.



If you feel you are that family... please do not hesitate to contact me! audreyb74@altelco.net

May you ALL have a BLESSED Christmas this year!

No comments: